Premiere Collectibles is dedicated to great customer service and we aim to ship every package within 24 hours Monday thru Friday of receiving your order. When your order is processed you will receive an email notifying you that a Label was created. Sometimes it may look like your package hasn't left the warehouse. This is not true.
- We receive your order and process it if we have the title on hand. (Please see "When will my Order Ship?" for more info on this) This is typically done within 24 hours of receiving an order M-F. Orders placed over the weekend will ship Monday (excluding National Holidays)
- You will receive an email notifying you that your order has shipped and a Tracking Number will be provided for you. If you do not receive this please contact Customer Service and they will provide it to you as soon as possible.
- Your package is shipped the same day as it is processed or first thing the next business day.
- Your package will then go to the Post Office. We transport packages directly to the regional facility to bypass any delays at the local level.
- Your package is scanned in at the Post Office, not when it leaves our building.
- Sometimes your package may sit at the Post Office for a week or more without moving. This is why we recommend expedited shipping if you need your package in a rush.
- Once your package is scanned in at the Post Office you should start to see movement on it.
Unfortunately, once we process your order and ship there is no way for us to cancel, expedite or reroute your package.